2011年6月18日土曜日

how to cook cesium-contaminated foods

A news program featured how to cook radioactive-cesium-contaminated foods other day.

vegetable which leaves we eat
1) wash
2) boil
3) pickle them in vinegar.
Cesium dissolves in water, much better in acid.

root vegetable
1)wash
2)peel, especially peel deeply pit or scar.

meat
slice and boil

fish
remove gut and skin and scale
boil

Radioactive cesium half-life time is about 30 years. But eaten cesium is said to decrease to half in 100 days  in the human body through egestion, thank you poo. TV man said that to egest smoothly, high-fiber food was good. Hey,  wait a minutes, does eating high-fiber food mean another cesium ingesting?  Where can we get cesium free foods?



I am realizing I have to have foods contaminated by radioactive material.
I have been so nervous about them, and struggling to find vegetables gathered in places as far as Fukushima, to find imported foods.
It is not practical way of life,
I have spent more than twice money on food and tons of hours. And have been spending months with no pepsi, no coke, no restaurant because they may use something gathered near Fukushima, or may be bottled near Fukushima. I may lose my friends.
I feel like myself as dingy scavenger.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿