2011年6月7日火曜日

My hometown

My hometown is located western Japan.
After my mother given serious surgery a few years ago, I often come back to their house,  and try to stay as long as I can.

After the Fukushima nuclear plant accident, no radioactive fallout was monitored except a few days of April there. I know that the radioactive materials from Fukushima was found in all over the world. My hometown must have had much more radioactive materials than Hawaii or Iceland, etc. etc. Still my hometown looks clean, at least to me who is living in Tokyo.

I love fruit, vegetable, and fishes from my hometown,  yummy and no radiation.  However I don't feel secure when I am staying at my parent house.

Because another nuclear plant is standing very near from their house.
Japan is expected to come into  a earthquake age. I am sorry we are expected to have another earthquakes.
Strange to say I feel some kind of relief when I stay in Tokyo. Living in Tokyo is stressful, I wear mask, I am so nervous with food. Still I don't have nuclear plant near. Tokyo is more than 200 kilometers away from Fukushima nuclear plant.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿